What is a responsive design?
The goal of responsive web design is to make a web page look equally well regardless of the screen size of a device.
Your website will pass W3C validation. The Markup Validation Service is a validator by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to check HTML documents for well-formed markup. Markup validation is an important step towards ensuring the technical quality of web pages.
Your website will be crafted to provide an optimal viewing experience, easy reading and navigation with a minimum of re-sizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors).
Want to see it live in action? Try resizing your browser window!
Clean coding. Your website will function properly in all popular and latest browsers. I even do a cross platform testing.
You will be provided a contact form with captcha and custom form fields, so your customers can contact you and provide information that you want.
JS / CSS3 effects
Use of rich functionality of various JS libraries such as jQuery. (Providing ease of use to your visitors)
I never use templates. Your website will be crafted from scratch, just for you.
When optimizing a website for performance, there are three main types of front end optimization techniques.
- Techniques that reduce the number of requests.
- Techniques that reduce the overall size of the content.
- Techniques that promote parallelization (i.e. simultaneous download of assets).
You are probably more interested in the result right? Head over here and see for yourself - Web-o-Reviews Analysis
I charge on the basis of how much work I have to do. Basic design will have a fixed price and the individual pages will be charged based on how the content changes.
For a quotation, Contact Me
- I personally see that my service fits within your budget and/or time constraints.
- I will provide you with ongoing web support of your new site. Especially as your business grows and your online information and site's written content changes.